OK, I know what you're here for... Looking to buy backlinks right? Yes, I will give you a load of helpful tips in the backlink-building checklist below and show you where to buy backlinks as well, but before you start any link-building endeavors be sure that you have quality content.
Content is the most important aspect of any website. Think about it, without valuable content that can hold the attention of your visitors, you will be hard-pressed to get many people to stick around your website. Even fewer folks will tell others about your website.
Now that I finished my sermon! On to backlinking!
In order to be sure that Google and the other Search Engines respect your website and rank it highly in the SERPs for numerous keywords, you've gotta have backlinks from other websites, a bunch of them. Backlink-building in essence is about building your site's popularity and reputation. Remember the high school analogy I gave you on my home page? The popular kids get to sit at Google's lunch table, so seek links from quality websites(or the popular kids).
When your website is fairly new and unknown you have a ton of work to do. It's grind time baby, hustle hard. The more inbound backlinks you can grab, the faster your pages will shoot up the charts in the Search Engine results pages(SERPs). This in effect will draw more traffic to your website, and more backlinks as well.
As your website ages and matures and your site's reputation grows, this "popularity" will start pulling in more and more backlinks naturally, as other folks link to your website from their blogs/websites, forums, Facebook, and so on... all this without you ever having to ask for it or buy backlinks.
Below you'll find a checklist of tasks that will help you snatch those inbound backlinks... Be warned, it's boring and tedious work. But this WILL work, if you do these things for your website. So how bad do you want it?
Those who are afraid of the work that bring success may leave this site right now, I'll wait a couple seconds for you to clear your things. . . . . .
OK, for those who stayed, lets get to it!
It is wise to print out this link-building checklist, take a look the various tasks, then start knocking them out one-by-one, hour-by-hour and day-by-day. As you finish them (which may be in a day, a week or even a month or two), simply check them off the list.
TIME INVESTMENT TIP - BUY BACKLINKS:
One reason that many successful SEOs buy backlinks, is because of how much time is involved in building them manually, so when YOU do it manually, try to keep the time you put into building backlinks as a constant in regard to the percentage of time you spend creating your content.
For example, if you spend 20 hours per week on content creation, spend 20%, or 4 hours per week generating and building backlinks (researching, requesting backlinks, etc.). If you work full-time on your website, maybe focus 25% or more of your time to backlink-building.
Ultimately, the quality of your content should bring a gang of organic backlinks by itself, well... eventually, and if it's REALLY good it will cause your site's visitors to behave in ways that Google loves and will pick up on quickly(for example, visitors clicking through multiple pages of your site). Those actions and reactions of folks to quality content is nearly impossible to fake even if you buy backlinks.
Diversification Is Key When You Buy Backlinks
When backlinking, remember to be balanced in your attack, don't over-use any particular technique over the others. The key is diversification... If you need an example of multiple types of backlinks, check out the wide array of SERP-crushing links that Backlinks Genie offers here.
Yahoo, Bing, Google and the other SE's will never discount a healthy, diverse backlink portfolio.
A great way to diversify your backlink portfolio is to snag a few backlinks using one the tactics outlined below, then after that use another tactic for the next few set of backlinks to your website, then employ a third method for the next bunch of links. This system of constant rotation helps keeps your backlinking program deliciously balanced.
This backlink building checklist will give you the most effective methods for each stage of your website's building phases... We will let your number of content pages be our guide.
Remember these are not hard and fast rules, but a great guideline. If you want to do more than what your page-count suggestion is advising according to this list, that is OK too!
So here's what to do if you have....
Under 25 Pages
* Submit your most important web pages to social bookmarking websites -- StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc.
* Register with SiteBuildIt's Free Value Exchange program after you've built 30 pages, they don't accept thin sites.
* Search for blogs/sites related to your niche and add some quality, relevant comments while leaving your URL of course.
* Start a Twitter account and tweet, use a system to automatically tweet whenever you build a new page to your site.
* Answering questions at Yahoo! Answers, if your particular niche is suited to it. Look for unanswered question related to your website topic.
* Add your website to niche hubs and directories, in effect placing your URL again.
* Submit your site to general and niche directories.
* Create a Facebook Page for your business and add to it regularly. Every time you add a new page to your site, announce it at Facebook, including the link to the webpage.
* Join some forums related to your niche Use Search It! Start answering questions, and posting some thoughts of your own. Add a link to your signature.
* Create a LinkedIn account and add your site's URL. Answer any questions that are relevant to your niche.
* Re-write or "spin" unique articles and submit them to article directories. A good article in a major article site like Ezine still has value.
* Write a press release if/when you have something newsworthy to announce.
Over 100 pages
* Request to interview a few prominent people within your niche that have their own website. Find their email address and politely compliment and ask them. If they do it you get interesting and new content from it, and it's VERY likely that they'll link to the interview page on your website.
* Become a guest blogger in your niche for other sites, in return you get backlinks to your site from your posts.
As Your Webite Matures...
As your website matures, you'll find link-building starts to take on a life of its own.
As your site content and incoming backlinks grow, so does your traffic. As your traffic increases, so do your inbound backlinks, on their own, as do over 250 "off-site/page" factors that Google keeps track of, all these things determine your site's ranking, reputation and perceived quality.
Each website, each niche, is different. Find your own balance. You'll know you've found it when you start ranking higher and higher for more and more pages. That's not the time to stop, but you can reduce your manual efforts.
Eventually, when you notice income links growing on their own, you have pretty much arrived. 9 times out of 10 that won't happen in the 1st year though, unless you're in a very narrow niche or you've been working 60 hour work-weeks!
Personally, I know longer have time to do backlinking on a small scale, I suggest that you buy backlinks if you have your website set up well and it's ready to monetize. Buying backlinks can save you TONS of time and as any true business person knows "TIME IS MONEY". So If you'd rather buy backlinks, I suggest you take a look at BacklinksGenie.
Terms Related To Buy Backlinks
Key Terms This Webpage Is Found For Include: backlinks checker, free backlinks, link building company, search engine placement, backlink builder, how to seo, free backlink, how to do seo, backlinking, google backlinks, website rankings, link building packages, search engine rankings, link building campaign, cheap backlinks, seo link building services, outsource link building, automatic backlinks, search engine marketing service, service seo, and buy backlinks.